Segmentation Fault

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Chasing Snowflakes

I ran my long run yesterday afternoon. It was a bit blustery when I started out. Mostly cloudy, a strongish wind blowing in from the North. I started out a little after 2 pm. About 15 minutes into the run, it started snowing. Not really a heavy snow, but more than just a flurry. I was running into the wind for the first half of the run, until I hit my turn around point.

After the turn around, I had the wind to my back, and chased snowflakes all the way home. I was just slightly slower than the wind, so the snowflakes went from blowing into my face to hovering just out of reach. It was a really cool effect.

The run felt good, and capped off a nice recovery week. :)

Today was a quick spin this morning, and I'm off to go hang out with some of fellow crazy training buddies and watch some football. There's some kinda big game today or something...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home