Segmentation Fault

Monday, January 16, 2006

Stupid Bears

Damn Bears had to go and get cocky and forget to show up and play the game on Sunday. Thanks to their loss, I have to go humiliate myself. Our corporate HQ is in Charlotte, NC. So a little bet was made between the president of our division here in Chicago and the CEO. If the Bears win, management from Charlotte has to come to Chicago and serve us up some good BBQ. If the Panthers win, management from Chicago has to go to Charlotte and serve up some good Chicago-style deep dish pizza.

Well, as you know, Chicago blew it. So I along with a couple others have to go eat crow in Charlotte and wear Panthers aprons while we serve up pizza slices in the corporate cafeteria.

I guess I'll have to fall back to that time honored Chicago tradition... "Wait 'til next year!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home