Segmentation Fault

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Avian Bird Flu! SARS!

Not sure which one I got, but I definitely got one of those, or something. Knocked me out about midweek, and I even used a sick day! I can't remember that last time I used a sick day for actually being sick.

The good news is I'm feeling better. Got out for a run yesterday morning, and hit the gym for some weights yesterday afternoon. Still got some green chunky stuff to deal with in the mornings ( hope nobody is eating ).

I'd post my weekly workouts, but uhm, well, there's nothing worth writing about. Fortunately for me it hit during my recovery week, so I didn't miss much in the way of training. Thank goodness for considerate germs.

1 Comments:

  • So you're saying that your body took "recovery" week quite literally. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    By Blogger Krisanne, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home