Segmentation Fault

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve here in Colorado. I'm at my parents house for the holidays. We just got back from 2 days of skiing up in the mountains. Friday was Breckenridge, today was Vail.

Some great skiing today. It was perfect weather, not very crowded at all, and tons of snow. Packed powder and powder. Spent the day dodging trees in the back bowls. Had tons of fun, but my legs are objecting to the work.

The week leading up to now has been a whirlwind. A bunch of workouts ( including a 5900m swim on Wednesday morning ), wrapping up projects at work, shopping for presents, and trying to get the occasional bit of sleep.

I'm here until Tuesday, then it's back to work for two days, until I start another 4 day weekend for New Years! Ahh, life is rough. :)

Merry Christmas ( or other holiday of your choosing :D ) to all!

1 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas Chris!!! I get to hop my plane tomorrow morning, YEAHOOO!!!

    Jen

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home