Segmentation Fault

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kona

I'm here. I'm alive. I'm taperd and acclimated. It rocks. I'm going to have a blast on Saturday.

Bib number 1482

A few pictures of the trip so far:


















Also, got myself tested by the Tanita booth at the expo. Apparently I'm "underfat" for my age. Whoops! 6.9% is below the "healthy" range. Who knew? I guess that means I can not feel guilty about that beer and pizza so much now.

Having tons of fun. Saturday is going to rock ( but hopefully not as much as Sunday did! )

4 Comments:

  • Be sure to take part in the Underpants Run! ;)

    Have an AWESOME race on Sunday!

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 2:27 PM  

  • *sigh* what a typo. Saturday, I meant Saturday. hehe.

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 2:28 PM  

  • Goooo Parker GOOOOO!!

    By Blogger Sanford Owings, at 4:32 PM  

  • Hey Chris, what's your email? I was in Kona and caught you running in a very short video clip on Kuakini. I can email it to you. My email is bobster1985@yahoo.com

    Bob R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home