Segmentation Fault

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Final Countdown

It's counting down quickly to marathon time. How much I've changed from a couple years ago, that I'm excited and looking forward to the opportunity to run 26.2 miles. Loving every minute of it too. ( Remind me I said that about mile 20 on Sunday though... )

Nice run this morning in our crazy weather. It was 70 degrees at 5:30, before the sun even came up. The high today is going to hit 87?! This *is* October, right? I'm not complaining too much, the run was great. My legs are recovering nicely. Most of the fatigue from the 1/2 is gone. Still a little bit, but it should clear over the last couple days of taper.

I should probably mention that by Sunday, Fall will be here with a vengence. The low on Saturday night will be in the low 30's. The high on Sunday will be in 60's but it'll be sunny. So this should be great day to race, if a little bit chilly at the start. Once we start moving it'll be fine.

Only 2 more runs before the big one! Short ones too, just a couple miles each.

2 Comments:

  • I'm going to sign up for the "track your athlete" messaging stuff; I've never done that and I'm half curious to see how well it works. :)

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 8:45 AM  

  • Woohoo!! Have a great run on Sunday. Marathons are easy after an Ironman.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home