Segmentation Fault

Saturday, October 01, 2005

In from the cold

Summer is giving it one last gasp this weekend, which is just fine by me. We're going to have temps in the upper 70's and sunny. Have an 80 minute easy run planned for today. A 4 hour easy bike planned for tomorrow. Probably the last nice bike ride I'll get to do this year. Temps are going to drop again during the week.

Had a nice short run last night after work. Felt good to just get out and go. First run since the 1/2 IM last weekend. Legs were a bit tight. Need to do some more stretching the next couple days. Did 10 min easy, 15 min fast, 10 min easy. Didn't really look at HRM, just kinda went by feel. I'm a bit tired still from the 1/2. HR for the effort was higher than I expected.

I got some more pictures back from the race last weekend. The official race photographers apparently didn't get me coming out of the water. Good thing my parents were there to get the other pictures.

1 Comments:

  • You look very studly. Of course, we know the truth ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home